As an employer or as a human resources professional, you have to make vital decisions about potential or current employees in a limited amount of time. You may also have to comply with a bewildering variety of state and federal regulations regarding safety and privacy. And you have a business to run!
The facts help you guide your business to success
Let the facts protect you from disaster.
- Almost 1/3 of all business failures are caused by employee theft
- It costs between $7000 and $40,000 to replace an employee
- On-the-job violence costs employers $36 billion each year
- 1/3 of all application forms contain outright lies about crucial information
- In the United States, over half of all new hires don’t work out
Our computerized search packages are customized by industry and further refined to meet your needs. They are fast, accurate, discreet, and cost effective, with access to billions of records through hundreds of thousands of databases in 50 states and 200 countries. They can even be performed by you or your representative on our state-of-the-art web search interface, saving you time when you need the facts fast.
Here’s one last fact—knowing the truth before an employee becomes a problem can save you from:
- Lost productivity
- Damaged reputation
- Material theft
- Criminal operations
- Liability costs
- Training losses